REGXA1 - One-Click Ratio Analyser Kit
Recommended Trade Price £229 +VAT
- First year recalibration, service, extended 12 month warranty & calibration certificate renewal £59 +VAT.*
- Meets the requirements of BS 7967.
- 5 year sensor life.
- Direct to use - one-click function.
- Suitable for use with all common 'domestic' fuels including Natural Gas, Propane, Butane, LPG & Light Oil.**
- Integral water trap.
- Supplied with calibration certificate.
- 12 months warranty (extended for a further 12 months on annual recalibration).
- Supplied with probe, batteries and instructions.
- Storage cases available (REGXA6 & REGXA7).
- Supplied in protective rubber boot with integral magnet.
- Analyser readings record pad, sticker and annual service reminder enclosed (50 copies in duplicate per pad).
- Replacement filters available (REGXA5).
- Ratio shown to 4 decimal places.***
- * For all REGXA1's purchased before 30-06-2010.
** When used with oil burning appliances the flue gases should only be sampled after the smoke level has been measured and has been confirmed to be a very low smoke number.
*** Ratio is shown to four decimal places but without a decimal point, so 0001 on the display is equivalent to 0.0001.