Regin Free-AirGauge Kit has been developed to assist registered installers to quickly, easily and accurately determine the free area of existing ventilation.
- Replacement Free-AirGauge calculator chart.
- The calculator includes 5 inserts and allows calculation of the free cross-sectional area of grilles/louvres with ease.
- Solenoid valve tester complete with batteries.
- A lamp housed in the end of the unit lights up when a magnetic field is picked up by a sensor in the probe end.
- To help ensure an appliance to be worked on is not ‘live’ and for testing the presence of voltage on electrical lines, cables, sockets and switches without touching the object being tested
- Clearly detects 100-600 volts AC without metal contact.
- Tip glows red when voltage is detected.
- Pocket size for handy use anywhere.
- For determining the exact size of thermocouple threads.
- Capable of sizing six threads:
M8, M9, M10, 1/8” BSP, 7/16” and , 11/32”.